Happy Birthday, Mama :)

Happy Birthday my beloved mother, Zuraniza Bahari. Stay young always. I love you more than you do. I will be a daughter that you can be proud. And here is something for you.

'I’m feeling tired today. Left alone in the room hugging a pillow, touching my phone distracted my mind.It’s lonely to eat tonight. Suddenly, i was frightened by the ringing phone. My mom’s worried voice asked if i’ve eaten. These words annoyed me but today it’s different. The forgotten promises are remembered. Though I’ve made hurtful wrong choices. You silently watched over me from behind but now I think more than an innocent child. The meaning of mom’s silent prayers. I will be a person with pretty heart and become a person who is selfless. I’ll keep the love of my mother’s wishes, I think of mother who used to share my dreams and brush my hair. What will i do, yet my heart is small. Can I do better without holding mother’s hand? I’m afraid that it will still lack. I’ll be a wise daughter of my mom. I will be a proud daughter no matter where I go. I’m shy to express to mom that I really love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment